About Ain Sokhna
Ain El Sokhna is a seaside city sprawled across an area of 17,000 acres, it includes numerous important destinations and facilities in addition to one of the most beautiful seashores in the whole world. El Ain el Sokhna or as the Egyptians love to call it Sokhna has one of the highest wind speed rates in Egypt and that makes it characterized by its refreshing air in summer or winter. In Sokhna City you can find:
- Al Galala City
- The Petrified Forest
- Sulfur Eyes
- Al Adebya Bay
- Monastery of Saint Paul
- Sokhna Yacht Marina
Top Districts in Ain El Soukhna
Ain El Sokhna does not contain alot of districts as it is considered itself as one of the Suez Governorate districts. From the most mismerizing zones in Sokhna is:
- El Galala Mountains: El Galala Mountain is Considered one of the remarkable spots in Ain El Sokhna, it consists of a series of mountains spread on a distance of 1200 meters. The Galala Mountains have a height of 700 meters above sea level and that is what gave it an attractive nature and decreased the temperature level by 2 or 3 ° from the surrounding area.
Location of Sokhna
El Sokhna City has a strategic location falling on the Egyptian Gulf of Suez in a prime location easily accessible through several main roads and highways. Also, El Ain El Sokhna location is only:
- 115 km away from Cairo
- 289 km away from Alexandria.
- 46 km away from Suez Governorate.
- 299 km from Hurghada.
Main Roads in El Sokhna
- Cairo- Sokhna Road.
- Zaafarana Road.
- Cairo- Suez Road.
Top 10 Compounds in El Soukhna
- Monte Galala El Sokhna
- Azha Sokhna compound by Madaar Development
- Majada Sokhna by Iwan Development Company
- La Vista Resorts by Lavista Developments
- Telal Ain Sokhna by Roya Developments
- Piacera by Al Ahly Sabour
- Mountain View Sokhna by DMG Developments
- Kastra by Madaar Developments
- Laguna Bay by Capital Developments
- Kai Sokhna by Misr Italia