Contact us





Form submitted successfuly, our sales team will contact you shortly

Recommended

Chalet

2 101 m2

EGP 1,961,000 ~ EGP 2,173,000

Delivery in 2026

Villa

4 420 m2

EGP 27,675,000

Delivery in 2022

Chalet

3 156 m2

EGP 6,224,400

Delivery in 2024

Most Popular

Zed by Ora Developers : Ramadan 2021

As Egyptians have seen in the Zed 2021 Ramadan...

Marassi : Everything you need to know

One of the most important charming resorts on the...

Modern Interior Design – Glamour Meets Practicality

The modern interior design styles are unique in how...

Emaar Cairo Gate – Connect With Nature

Nowadays, life is more complicated than ever and having...

O West Townhouse | Book Your Dream House!

Nawy offers the best O West Townhouse, and the...

Related

Chalet For Sale In North Coast Egypt | Book Now!

Nawy offers the best Chalet For Sale In North Coast Egypt, and the best services and features. In the following article, we review the following…

The North Coast of Egypt is a beautiful place to visit if you’re looking to get away from it all. With its stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters, it’s no wonder that the North Coast is one of the most popular vacation destinations in Egypt. If you’re looking for a more lively vacation, you’ll be happy to know that the nightlife on the North Coast is very vibrant. And if you’re traveling with young children, there are plenty of family-friendly activities to enjoy as well.

Chalet For Sale In North Coast Egypt

There are many vacationing spots across the world according to the interests of individual tourists. For many, North Coast holds a special place in their heart. The weather has a comforting effect on one and all. The temperatures are just right and there is always a sea breeze that keeps you cool and comfortable. The place is known for its beautiful buildings, pristine beaches, and magnificent dunes. North Coast Egypt makes a great holiday destination for the whole family.

Hacienda West Village

Hacienda West North Coast is one of the larger resorts you’ll find in the North Coast area. It sits on a spacious 137 acres, giving plenty of room for service facilities, various unit types like chalets and villas, and more. This range in type and size of units is great for customers because it provides the opportunity to choose what better suits their desires and needs. Additionally, the length of the beach stretches 400 square meters while the village itself extends 1500 meters – that’s 1.5 kilometers!

The area has been allocated so that the majority of it is dedicated to green spaces, public facilities, and recreational services, with housing units making up the rest. All of the residential units have a view of the landscape.

  • Chalets with a space starting from 108 m² up to 220 m².
  • Chalets prices range from 3,488,961 EGP up to 11,943,156 EGP.

June Sodic North Coast

June Sodic North Coast was built on 300 acres of land. 20% of the total area was allocated for the construction of housing units while the remaining 80% was left for public facilities, recreational activities, services, green spaces, and crystal lagoons. The village also has a 100% sandy beach that is 1200 square meters deep and 1300 meters wide.

  • Chalets with a space starting from 142 m² up to 241 m².
  • Chalets prices range from 4,151,000 EGP up to 8,058,000 EGP.

Read also in Foka Bay | The Perfect Place To Relax And Rejuvenate

Conclusion of North Coast Egypt Villa For Sale

Book now with Nawy and own your dream chalet on North Coast with a sense of luxury and distinction in integrated residential complexes.

The North Coast of Egypt is one of the most beautiful places in the world. We hope to see you there soon! If you have any questions about our chalets for sale in North Coast Egypt or would like to make a reservation, please contact us at Nawy. We look forward to hearing from you!