View on Map
Explore Properties In La Vista Ras El Hikma
About La Vista Ras El Hikma
Unique Selling Points at La Vista Ras El Hikma
La Vista Ras El Hekma North Coast is a modern development that takes its inspiration from nature, with calming colors and a design that is in harmony with the colors of the sea, the beach, and the gardens. The La Vista Ras El Hekma project has been designed in three phases, with the first and third phases including chalets, twin houses, and villas, and the second phase consisting only of twin houses. The units at La Vista Ras El Hekma are designed in six rows that take the shape of a semicircle, ensuring panoramic views of the sea for all residents. All units at La Vista Ras El Hekma are delivered with full Super Lux finishes.
La Vista Ras El Hekma North Coast is a luxury hotel that offers its guests luxurious hotel rooms.
Looking for a place to have some water-filled fun this summer? Look no further than the large water park with games suitable for all ages! Splash around in the cool water slides down the slides, and play games to your heart's content. There's something for everyone at this water park, so come on in and have a blast!
About La Vista Ras El Hikma North Coast
The La Vista Ras El Hekma Resort was designed with 80% of its total 310-acre area being dedicated to green spaces, water bodies, and entertainment services - leaving only 20% for buildings. This is to ensure that every guest has plenty of privacy during their stay.
La Vista Ras El Hikma Resort Location
La Vista Ras El Hekma is located on the northern coast of Ras El Hekma Bay, specifically at Kilo 205 Alexandria-Marsa Matrouh Desert Road.
-Getting from La Vista Ras El Hekma North Coast to Cairo takes 60 minutes via Fouka Road.
-La Vista Ras El Hekma project is located at a distance of 225 km from Alexandria.
Property Types in La Vista Ras El Hekma North Coast
This development has a variety of units including chalets, villas, and twin houses.