Unique Selling Points at ETAPA Sheikh Zayed
Etapa Sheikh Zayed has been carefully designed with the latest construction designs with high taste and modern style that combines modernity and urbanization.
As City Edge relied on a group of renowned experts and consultants, the project, with its innovative designs, redefines modern living standards and presents new concepts for integrated communities.
Etapa Zayed is surrounded by the largest amount of green spaces and landscaping that occupy most of the project space, where the residential units are interspersed with a group of beautiful trees, which make the general view a source of comfort and psychological calm.
Etapa Sheikh Zayed Compound includes swimming pools and artificial lakes distributed equally throughout the project in front of the residential units to give a wonderful view of the blue waters.
Being smart a compound, the technology operating ETAPA is equipped with the most recent features and security methods. Starting from the street lighting, irrigation systems, security gates, and surveillance cameras keeping you and your families safe and secure at all times.
The typical idea of a clubhouse has been replaced by the “Verdura Park” which features fitness pits, soccer fields, barbeque setups, and kids’ playgrounds. The park area provides spaces that are safe, functional, and attractive for all sorts of activities whether a barbeque or a simple picnic with the family.
About Etapa Compound
The Etapa Sheikh Zayed project was designed with modern designs and international and distinctive constructions. The project will be built on a space of 77 acres on a natural hill overlooking the entire Sheikh Zayed.
This space allocated for Etapa Zayed is divided into the construction and construction part on only 14% and the rest of the space 86% of the project is landscaping, green spaces, swimming pools, and artificial lakes.
Etapa Compound El Sheikh Zayed Location
The location of Etapa Compound Sheikh Zayed is one of its most prominent features, in the heart of Sheikh Zayed City, the entrance to Zayed 1 El Nozha Street directly, as is located directly on the Ring Road, the Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road, and the 26th July Corridor, making it easier for its residents to move to and from it and access many vital cities and areas.
Property Types in Etapa Compound
Units of different sizes and types in Etapa Sheikh Zayed Compound are (Grand Villa - Villa - Twinhouse - Townhouse - Duplex), and the project includes many activities and integrated entertainment services that serve all family members.