La Nuova Vista in New Cairo by Misr Italia Properties

New Cairo, Egypt

Compound Prices

From

14,000,000 EGP

Max Price: 55,247,886

Share

oval-image

Location

oval-image

Masterplan

oval-image

By Misr Italia Properties

Payment Plans

Plan 1

Down payment
20%
Installment Years
6 Years
Monthly Instalment
-
Delivery payment
-

Description

Unique Selling Points at La Nuova Vista

Health & Fitness

The goal of the La Nuova Vista lifestyle is to provide the means for escape from the hectic weeks that fill our lives—whether you take your exercise in a more time-friendly way or intensive bursts of activity, La Nuova Vista provides the chance to find the perfect antidote to offset the unrelenting demands of daily life! Take your time around the 1.5 km jogging track… run through the rejuvenating waters of our cool championship pool… challenge yourself with a tennis match… or work out via any number of fitness equipment options provided by our highly trained staff members.


Making Connections

At La Nuova Vista, we work hard to remain on the cutting edge of the latest technological breakthroughs available to homeowners just like you. We need to have our finger firmly planted on the pulse of the most up-to-date technologies that help us connect and invite you into your new home in a way no other developer has been able to accomplish before now. We're proud to offer cutting-edge home automation systems that seamlessly integrate via our Triple Play System which not only makes your daily life easier but also offers convenience in this modern era. Some of these technologies are as follows: high-speed internet, IP telephony, and IP TV. You'll be thrilled when you discover how affordable these options can be thanks to their connection with select third parties, we've partnered up with who specialize in professional-grade home automation packages, security camera surveillance, automatic irrigation systems for your garden, and more!


About La Nuova Vista Compound New Cairo

The Five Stars compound is located on 41 acres of land in New Cairo. Our 131 luxury homes and villas occupy only 10 percent of that area, that is why the remaining 90 percent are devoted to enhancing the happiness and feeling of well-being with generous gardens, lush greenery, paved courtyards, and patio areas displaying tones and colors inspired by the finest images of Mediterranean Italy (thereby bringing you true Italian lifestyle).


La Nuova Vista Misr Italia Location

La Nuova Vista is in the heart of New Cairo. New Cairo boasts a vibrant landscape that provides excellent facilities for vacation, relaxation, and recreation. La Nuova Vista fits in nicely with its surroundings and is just a few kilometers away from some of Cairo’s most exciting attractions such as schools and universities where families can also find a wide selection along with Road 90 which features some of Cairo’s finest shopping, restaurants, and entertainment venues. 10 minutes away from the New Cairo International Airport, businessmen and women can travel at ease around their location.


Property Types in La Nuova Vista

La Nuova Vista townhouses, twin villas, and individual villas combine distinctive splendor with lavish comforts in a splendid architectural setting to create an idyllic ambiance for permanent residents, their friends, and family.

Features

Garden

Mall

English-court

Gym

Tennis-Court

Mini-Golf-Court