Villa 5 bedrooms for resale in Midtown Solo in New Capital City by Better Home
Midtown Solo, New Capital City, Egypt
View on Map
About VillaGo To Compound
Villa for sale in Midtown Solo, in R7 - New Capital
Floors: 3 ( Ground - First - Second )
Build up area:450
Land area: 400
Maids room with bathroom
Driver's room with bathroom
Delivery date: June, 2022
Unique Selling Points at Midtown Solo New Capital
Artificial Water Lakes
There are many large and small waterfalls, artificial water lakes, and other natural features that make Midtown Solo a beautiful and magical place.
The landscaping in Midtown Solo, the New Administrative Capital, is vast and beautiful, providing residents with scenic and natural views that promote a sense of comfort and optimism.
The Midtown Solo New Capital has a sleek, modern design with glass facades and all the necessary amenities and facilities. The units are delivered semi-finished on red bricks, including utilities and wood floors.
About Solo Midtown New Capital
Midtown Solo, the administrative capital, is located on an area of 66 acres. Approximately 80% of the space is dedicated to green spaces and recreational facilities, while the remaining 20% is occupied by buildings and other structures.