About Midtown condo
Unique Selling Points of Midtown Condo - New Capital
Midtown Condo Mall
The Midtown Condo Mall offers a one of a kind shopping experience as it features an extensive array of retail stores, restaurants and cafes.
The whole family can enjoy their day barbequing and indulging in fun outdoor activities in the designated barbeque areas of Midtown Condo.
Get inspired and revive the artist within yourself at the Midtown Condo’s exclusive music park.
State of The Art Architectural Design
The compound is designed with an innovative concept that revolves around harmony and movement. This is clearly seen in the wave-like forms of the buildings.
About Midtown New Capital Condo
Midtown New Capital Condo is a prestigious residential compound developed by the leading real estate company, Better Home. The Midtown Condo compound is spread across 60 acres of land with 82% dedicated to greenery and water features. Whereas the residential buildings cover the remaining 18% of land.
The Midtown Condos compound includes various world-class amenities including swimming pools, lush greenery, pedestrian trails, jogging and cycling tracks.
Midtown Condo New Capital Location
Better Home strategically chose Midtown Condo New Capital location to be
- 5 minutes away from Al Sokhna highway
- 30 minutes from New Cairo
Additionally, Midtown Condo’s prime location on the Diplomatic street, makes it in close proximity to
- Olympic City
- Diplomatic City
Property Types in Midtown New Capital Condo
The residential buildings in Midtown New Capital Condo compound boasts a collection of elegant apartments and condos with distinctive features.