Area, Compound, Real Estate Developer
  • العربية

Promenade in El Sheikh Zayed by Wadi Degla Developments

El Sheikh Zayed, Egypt

Prices Start From

3,220,000 EGP

Max Price:

6,000,000 EGP


Master Plan
View on Map

About Promenade

Unique Selling Points at Promenade


Come out and play on our squash court and bring your competitive side! This court is specifically designed to help improve your squash skills, technique, and fitness.


What's better than diving into cool water on a hot summer day? Or maybe you're an early riser and enjoy getting your exercise in before the day gets too hot. Either way, we think it's important to enjoy these moments with your family. They'll be some of your best memories!


At the gym, we provide the members with the high-quality equipment needed to maintain a healthy body with proper care and attention.


Our beautifully designed spa will help you relax and recharge from the mundane stresses of your day-to-day job. With our serene atmosphere and attentive staff, you'll be able to let go of all your worries and clear your mind.

About Promenade El Sheikh Zayed Compound

Promenade Sheikh Zayed Compound is about 28 acres, with 80% of the total space allocated for green spaces, landscapes, various facilities, and services. The remaining 20% of the project area is for the construction of housing units and buildings.

Promenade Sheikh Zayed Location

Promenade Sheikh Zayed is located in a prime location in the heart of the 6th of October City, specifically within the northern expansions area. The promenade offers stunning views of the cityscape and is a popular spot for residents and visitors alike.

-The 26th of July Axis is 10 minutes away from the project location, which makes transportation to and from the location easy and convenient. The Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road is located near the Promenade, making it a great location for the project.

Property Types in Promenade Residence Zayed

We offer a variety of housing options that come in different shapes and sizes to accommodate the needs of every type of customer - whether they're looking for an apartment, duplex, or penthouse.

Explore Properties In Promenade

Need expert advice?

Fill out the form and one of our property consultants will contact you.

Preferred Location
    Nawy Icon