La Mirada in Mostakbal City by Grand Plaza For Real estate and Touristic Development

Mostakbal City, Egypt

Compound Prices

From

2,407,546 EGP

Max Price: 4,422,186

Share

oval-image

Location

oval-image

Masterplan

oval-image

By Grand Plaza For Real estate and Touristic Development

Payment Plans

Plan 1

Down payment
5%
Installment Years
9 Years
Monthly Instalment
-
Delivery payment
-

Description

Unique Selling Points at La Mirada Mostakbal City

Retail Area

The residential compound will include a shopping area where residents can shop for products and services provided by many local vendors. We’ve decided to place a small shopping center inside of the complex so that our residents won’t have to leave their homes to visit their favorite locations where they live every day. The shopping center will include cafes, restaurants, and much more – including a supermarket and pharmacy as well!


Vast Green Spaces

These are the most important features of housing in new residential cities in general. In La Mirada, the area of 82% is parks, and green land is one of the most important attractions.


Tracks

Customize your track for walking or running, which extends over a large area to enjoy practicing these simple outdoor sports amidst the beautiful natural and industrial landscapes.


Medical Clinics

Medical clinics at the highest level provide the best care and service for residents and cases throughout the day with a group of the most skilled doctors in all specialties.


Swimming Pools

La Mirada Compound includes many swimming pools of various sizes to suit all customers' desires.


About La Mirada Mostakbal City Compound

La Mirada Al Mostakbal is located on an area of ​​77 acres, equivalent to 323,400 square meters, the space is divided between 20% for real estate units and the rest for services, facilities, green spaces, and artificial lakes. The developer has implemented green spaces on an area of 80% of the entire area of La Mirada El Mostakbal Compound, services, and artificial lakes, which provides a pure and tranquil atmosphere filled with recreation within La Mirada Compound, Fifth Settlement. The remaining 20% of the area was used to construct buildings just within the enclosure, giving residents additional privacy, freedom of movement within the compound, running on the designated track, and cycling in the allocated lanes.


La Mirada El Mostakbal Location

La Mirada El Mostakbal is located on the extension of New Cairo in the heart of El Mostakbal City, near Nasr City and the New Administrative Capital, as well as the American University. It is distinguished by its wonderful and lively location in front of Madinaty, and it is located next to several high-end residential projects, which guarantees you high-end housing and a neighborhood that suits your social level.


Property Types in La Mirada Mostakbal City from Grand Plaza

There are different areas of residential apartments in La Mirada Al Mostakbal Compound to allow customers to choose the appropriate space for them.

Features

24/7 Security

Mall

cycling tracks and walking trails

Spa

Water-Falls