Villa 9 bedrooms for resale in Zizinia Gardens in New Cairo by ARDIC For Real Estate Development fully finished

Zizinia Gardens, New Cairo, Egypt

9 Bedrooms

9 Bathrooms

900 m2

22,550,000 EGP

Share

compare-icon

Compare

fav-icon

Favorite

Property Details

Property ID:

16177

Property Type:

Villa

Sale Type:

Resale

Finishing:

Finished

Delivery:

2023

Bedrooms:

9

Bathrooms:

9

Property Area:

900 m2

Land Area:

1180 m2

Payment Plans

Plan 1

Down payment
0%
Installment Years
-
Monthly Instalment
-
Delivery payment
-

Description

Villa for sale in Zizinia

Land: 1180m

BUA: 900m

3 floors

Every floor contains:

3 bedrooms

3 bathrooms

Kitchen

Reception

Dining room

Pool 70m in garden

Garage

Room for nanny or GYM

Beside The Spot Mall , Islamic Faisal Bank & AUC


Unique Selling Points at Zizinia Gardens New Cairo

Unique Design

ARDIC was eager to develop the Zizinia compound in the Fifth Settlement utilising the most recent architectural and engineering concepts, enlisting the help of a large international team of engineers and designers.

Solar Energy

The Zizinia Compound New Cairo project is a great example of how solar energy can be used to power street lights and heat water. Solar energy is a renewable resource that doesn't Pollute the environment, making it a great choice for this project.

Commercial Area

To suit the needs of the compound's residents, Zizinia Compound features a large commercial area with a number of stores specializing in selling foreign brands.

About Zizinia Compound New Cairo

The owner of the Zizinia Compound project has allocated 70 acres of land to create a residential and entertainment city. This space has been divided among the residential units, which make up 20% of the total land, and the remaining 80% is dedicated to green spaces and leisure facilities.