View on Map
Explore Properties In El Patio Oro
About El Patio Oro
Unique Selling Points of El Patio Oro - New Cairo
With numerous artificial lakes and swimming pools, El Patio Oro has a captivating aesthetic and mesmerizing views in every corner.
El Patio Oro features a number of entertainment facilities including gardens, fitness centers, recreational and barbecue areas.
The strip mall in El Patio Oro New Cairo includes a myriad of cafes, restaurants, entertainment venues and retail shops.
The project offers the utmost level of security with CCTV cameras and a team of highly trained security personnel working around the clock.
About El Patio Oro - New Cairo
Designed and developed by the leading real estate company, La Vista Developments, El Patio Ora is sprawled across 170 acres of land in New Cairo. 82% of the project’s area is dedicated to vast greenery, water bodies and lush landscapes. Whereas the rest 18% are filled with built up areas including residential properties and facilities. El Patio Ora New Cairo’s facilities and amenities include jogging trails, underground parking, kids’ playgrounds, retail shops, clubhouse and entertainment areas.
El Patio Oro New Cairo Location
El Patio Oro boasts a prime location in the heart of New Cairo, specifically at the Golden Square. This ideal location puts El Patio Oro only:
- 5 km far from Mivida Compound
- 7 km away from the American University in Cairo (AUC) Campus
- 10 km to Cairo - Suez road
- 12 km from Ain Sokhna toll station
Property Types in El Patio Oro
El Patio Oro New Cairo features a collection of luxurious apartments, penthouses, duplexes and standalone villas.