This unit is no longer available
Apartment for sale in Axis X Iwan with 1 bedroom in 6th of October City by IWAN Developments
Property type: Apartment
Number of bedrooms: 1
Number of bathrooms: 2
Built Up Area ranges: 94 - 95
Ready by: 2025-08-30
Equal installments: Cash value - 11209 ,Percentage - 75.0%
Down payment: Cash value - 149464 ,Percentage - 10.0%
Unique Selling Points at THE AXIS Iwan
The Axis 6 October was designed with international designs by the most famous architects, and Iwan Real Estate was keen to provide many green spaces, which give more psychological comfort and calm.
Inspired by the Unhindered beauty of the scenic natural landscape, this neighborhood is built on a series of levels that creates an exposed view with a sense of infinity.
About The Axis Compound 6 October
The Axis Compound 6 October was built on a large area of about 50 acres, divided into construction on only 20% and the rest of the project area of 80%, landscaping, green spaces, swimming pools, artificial lakes, and other recreational services to ensure maximum enjoyment.
The Axis Iwan Location
-It is located at the intersection of Mehwar Road and Desert Road, 7 minutes away from Sheikh Zayed City and 10 minutes away from Lebanon Square.