New Giza in 6th of October City by New Giza
Max Price: 22,993,400
By New Giza
Unique Selling Points at NEWGIZA
The engineers in charge of the project were keen to provide luxury in the architecture, which works to highlight the aesthetic element of design and sophistication in the compound, and the executing company sought to provide engineers with a great deal of skilled experience, and the engineers sought to make the design different from the rest of the new cities surrounding it. And that the first impression of the New Giza Compound is that it is a natural oasis with spaces that give privacy to every family, green spaces that give space for comfort, luxury, and picnic easily, and spaces have been allocated for water spaces that give a dazzling and special design in the middle of the desert in October City, and provide impressive decorations It fits the general view of the design and makes it an artistic painting.
Golf course & clubhouse
ِA 200-acre 18-hole golf course designed by the American Thomson, Perrett & Lobb (TPL – globally renowned golf course designers) with a clubhouse that has a pool, bar, restaurant, gym, and an underground spa. The golf course was designed to be a few meters lower than the surrounding residences to guarantee an unspoiled open view from every onlooking unit. It also happens to be the last of its kind in Egypt.
Designed to be a mixed-use center, Downtown is a 70-acre district with office spaces, retail outlets, a hypermarket, food & beverage, a hotel, art galleries, a cinema complex & more.
About New Giza Compound
New Giza includes the residential complex in an integrated community, Vmd. The New Giza 6 October project extends over an area of 1500 acres. The huge space was wonderfully distributed within the New Giza Compound In Sheikh Zayed between green spaces, artificial lakes, and service facilities in a larger proportion of the buildings, so it had the smallest share of the project space so that customers could enjoy beautiful landscapes that help them relax and have peace of mind.
Stages of New Giza Compound
- District One: allowing it to see many places such as the pyramids and the sports club, and it has the largest park of 9 acres.
- The Grove: It was built on the European system and is near the gym.
- Carnell Park: The residential area, with the Carnelian pools in the middle, that helps renew energy, which was used in the name of the stage.
- Ivory Hill: The exclusive area of apartments and villas on golf courses.
- Jasper Hill: The spaces vary, and there are small spaces in the apartments, and there are more green spaces.
- Westridge: It has a variety of spaces, but it has different plants and rare flowers.
- Amberville: There are many service places near the residential units.
- Goldcliff: It is located near the pyramids, which gives a distinctive and historical character, and is chosen for those with distinguished taste in housing.
-Kingsrange: It has all the previous options of the stages, and it has more spaces that are suitable for large families.
New Giza Compound 6 October Location
NEWGIZA is located in the 6th October district; on 22 Km of the Cairo-desert Road. The project has 8 entrances, which makes it easily accessible to all the main roads/highways and landmarks in West Cairo:
- 2 minutes (2km) from Mehwar Road
- 5 minutes (6km) from the Ring Road
- 5 minutes (6km) from the Grand Egyptian Museum
- 5 minutes (approx. 6km) from The Pyramids of Giza
- 10 minutes (approx. 10km) from Wahat Road
- 25 minutes (30km) from Sphinx International Airport
Property Types in New Giza - 6th October
The spaces differ between the units in New Giza, and with the allocation of green spaces and water bodies, the diversity of spaces, and the difference in architectural designs made more opportunities suit the various possibilities of obtaining the appropriate units for them, and the most important of these units are: