Creektown - New Cairo -Villa (305)16367Property
Unique Selling Points at Creektown - New Cairo
The residential buildings within the compound are designed in a way that ensures each client's privacy within his or her unit by leaving adequate distances between the buildings.
A commercial area on an area of 10 acres that includes a large mall and several shops selling all items and international brands.
Places For Pets
There is a place for pets in Creek Town New Cairo, so they are allowed to be taken to the compound.
About Creek Town New Cairo Compound
The area of the Creek Town compound in the First Settlement is 100 acres. The company has allocated only 20% for residential buildings, while the remaining 80% is allocated for landscaping, service facilities, and water bodies.