Kardia in New Capital City by Capital Link Developments

New Capital City, Egypt

Compound Prices

From

2,513,188 EGP

Max Price: 3,076,305

Share

oval-image

Location

oval-image

Masterplan

oval-image

By Capital Link Developments

Payment Plans

Plan 1

Down payment
15%
Installment Years
10 Years
Monthly Instalment
-
Delivery payment
-

Description

Unique Selling Points at Kardia New Capital

Unique Design

The interior and exterior designs of the units of the Compound Kardia, the residential administrative capital, are one of the most important and prominent features that the compound enjoys, as the eyes marvel at the spirit of those unique designs, which were designed according to the modern school of architecture, which is the latest beauty in the twenty-first century, especially with the sharp edges that It is followed by glass and simple designs.

As for the interior designs, elegance and modernity were chosen by artistically designing the interiors with wide entrances and corridors inspired by the royal houses, created with marble floors and huge ceilings, for a successful combination of modernity and extremism.


Golden Shower Trees

One of the most wonderful features of the Kardia Administrative Capital, is the rare tropical flowers that roam around the residential complex, will make the place seem like you are the highest kingdom for yellow color lovers, the original Indian golden shower trees are the signature of the developer inside the project, as the yellow leaves of the trees will leave a beautiful landscape all around, especially in the spring and summer when everything becomes flowery and flowery.


Building Entrances

A closer look at the details, where the smart lighting system inside the Kardia Administrative Capital is one of the most noteworthy features, the night will not bring breathtaking views with a completely calm mood, and the system was created with smart programs that control the entire complex.


About Kardia New Capital Compound

Capital Link put a great effort to choose the best plot of land on which the Kardia New Administrative Capital project will be launched, as part of its keenness on its integration of all specifications and so that the land includes all services and activities with a variety of spaces for residential units, in addition to allocating spaces between buildings to ensure the privacy of owners Where the choice was made on a plot of land with an area of ​​about 23 acres.

Only 20% of it was allocated for residential buildings. The rest of the area, estimated at 80%, has been allocated for the vast green plantations that have a variety of trees and flowers that reflect their charming colors on the artificial lakes with crystal water that spread throughout to create an artistic painting that shows a distinctive view of all units to help in more comfort and relaxation For all the residents in the compound.


Kardia Compound Location

The choice was made on land located in the upscale eighth residential district, R8, specifically in the O2 plot. Thus, the compound is close to:

- The Government Neighborhood and the Embassies Neighborhood, are located just 10 minutes away from Kardia New Administrative Capital.

-The New Administrative Capital Airport is an airport that is only 20 minutes away from Kardia New Capital.

-The Green River and Al Masa Hotel, one of the most prominent landmarks of the New Capital, are located just steps away from the Kardia project.


Property Types in Kardia Compound New Capital

The residential units within the compound vary between apartments and duplexes to meet all needs.

Features

Mall

Yoga-Park

Tennis

Swimming-Pools

Co-working Space with an Outdoor Area

Squash

GYM

Spa

Mosque

Kids-Area

cycling tracks and walking trails