Zayed Regency in El Sheikh Zayed by Dunes Capital Group


El Sheikh Zayed, Egypt

Minimum Price

3,400,000 EGP


Master Plan

View on Map

Explore Properties In Zayed Regency

About Zayed Regency

Unique Selling Points at Zayed Regency

Unique Design

The Zayed Regency Compound was designed with the latest building and construction standards in mind, and it shows in its modern European style. The residential buildings are harmonious and light-colored, allowing for plenty of space between them. This gives residents more privacy and a sense of tranquility.

The compound is built on an estimated area of 30 acres, with 80% of that space devoted to green spaces and public services. This leaves 20% for the buildings and facilities.

Commercial Area

An important factor to measure the success of any housing project is the living conditions of its residents. The Regency Compound in Sheikh Zayed provides many shops within the project, which provide all the basic needs of the residents. These shops include a supermarket, a coffee shop, a pharmacy, a bakery, and a minimart.

About Zayed Regency El Sheikh Zayed

The Regency Compound in Sheikh Zayed is a luxury residential project that provides residents with a variety of residential units, built on an area of 30 acres. 80% of the space is dedicated to service centers and green spaces, with the remaining 20% of the total building space.

The compound enjoys a very peaceful atmosphere, isolated from external noise as it is surrounded by a wall from all directions. This ensures the privacy, security, and safety of residents, as well as providing all the necessary recreational and public services.

Zayed Regency in Sheikh Zayed Location

The Regency Compound is in a great location - it's right in the heart of Sheikh Zayed City, in front of Al Ahly Club. It's also just minutes away from the Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road, near Hyper One, Dandy Mall, and Royal City Mall. Plus, it's only about 10 minutes from Hosary Square and the 6th of October City. So if you're looking for a place to live that's close to everything you need, the Regency Compound is a perfect choice!

Property Types in Zayed Regency Compound

There are many units within the Zayed Regency Compound in Sheikh Zayed, including villas, apartments, duplexes, and penthouses, with very impressive designs, as they combine sophistication and luxury with a sophisticated practical life to become the first dream for those who want to get a distinctive home.

We are always eager to hear from you

Just write us a message

Preferred Location
    Nawy Icon